When S took her IELTS test in Bangladesh, she was asked the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– Do you like it there? Why?
– What kind of clothes do you like to wear?
– Will you still wear this kind of clothes when you get older?
– Do you have many colourful dresses? Why?
– Why do people like to wear colourful clothes?
Talk about a song that you remember and liked to sing as a child. Please say
– What song is it?
– How did you feel when you sang it? Why?
– Why do you still remember the song?
– Why was the song important to you?
– How did it influence you?
– What kind of music do young and old people like to listen to?
– Why do young and old people listen to different types of music?
– Is it important to teach music to children? Why?
– Should it be done at school or at home?
– Why do shops and supermarkets often play background music?