When S took the IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh, she was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do at work?
– Do you enjoy your work?
– Will you continue it in the future?
– Let’s talk about fruit.
– Do you like fruit?
– Did you used to eat fruit as a child? Why?
– What are the benefits of eating fruit?
– Let’s talk about advertisements.
– Did you buy anything after watching an advertisement?
– What kind of advertisements do you like?
– Do you prefer funny or serious ads? Why?
Describe a situation when you arrived early for a meeting or an appointment. Please say
– When and where did it happen?
– Why did you arrive early?
– What did you do while waiting?
– Why do you think people are late sometimes?
– Do you think being late for work and being late for a meeting with a friend is the same?
– Do you think sitting idle and doing nothing while you wait is a waste of time?