The IELTS test taker M from Bangladesh was asked the following questions in a recent Speaking test:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Do you work or study?
– What is the most important part of your job?
– What do you enjoy more, the work you are doing or people you work with? Why?
– Do you like reading?
– What type of books do you like to read?
– Can you remember a book that you read in your childhood?
– Did you like it? Why?
– Do you like giving books to youngsters?
– Do you watch movies?
– What sorts of movies do you usually watch? Why?
– Where do you watch them, at home or in the cinema?
– Would you like to make a film in the future? Why?
Talk about a historical building that you have recently visited. Please say
– What and where was it?
– When did you visit it?
– What special features attracted you the most?
– What can be done to attract people to visit historical places?
– Would you prefer to renovate historical buildings or to build new ones?
– Who should take the responsibility for repairing historical buildings, the government or individuals? Why?
– Why do you think historical buildings have a significance for people?