The IELTS test questions below were shared by K from Bangladesh:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID, please?
– Do you work or study?
– If you wanted to change anything in your workplace, what would it be?
– Where do you live?
– Is it a crowded place?
– What do you do during traffic congestion?
– Do you sleep enough?
– How long do you spend sleeping?
– How much sleep is required to keep fit?
Describe a time when someone didn’t tell you the complete truth. Please say
– What was the situation?
– How did you come to know about it?
– What impact did it have on your life?
– Do you think it is a good practice to lie sometimes for good reasons?
– Can you explain some outcomes of this?
– Do you think a single lie leads to more lies, to hide it?
– What is your opinion about public figures?
– Do they lie more often than regular people?
– Do you think public figures such as politicians lie more?