When M took the IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh, he was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– What is the most popular subject in your county?
– What types of fruit do you like to eat?
– Why do you like to eat fruit?
– Did you like fruit as a child?
– Do you like to send emails?
– Do you think email is the most important tool for communication?
– Do you send emails to everyone or not?
– For what purpose do you send emails usually?
Describe a situation when you arrived early. Please say
– When and where did it happen?
– Why did you arrive early?
– What did you do while waiting?
– Why do you think people are late sometimes?
– Do you think being late for work and for meeting with friends is the same?
– What is the main reason people are late in your country?
– What should they do to arrive early?
– What do you do to arrive early?
– Who is most careful about time, old or young people? Why?