The IELTS test questions below were shared by R whose exam was in Bangladesh (thank you R!):
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you live in a flat or a house?
– Why do you live there?
– Do you use maps?
– Do you prefer paper or digital maps? Why?
– Did you use a map in your childhood?
Talk about a person who talks too much. Please say
– Who is that person?
– What is his/her relationship to you?
– What does he/she usually talk about?
– Do you think parents should let their children express themselves?
– Do you think parents should stop children when they talk sometimes?
– What do you think about group communication?
– What skills should a person have for good communication?