Our friend H took the IELTS exam in Bangalore, India, and was asked the following questions in the Speaking test:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– What transport do you use?
– Would you like to travel by bus in the future?
– Do you prefer bus or metro to commute?
Talk about a place where lots of people come together. Please say
– What is this place?
– When did you last go to such a place?
– Did you enjoy it? Why?
– Who did you go there with?
– What kind of places do young people like to visit?
– Why do people go to such places?
– Do you like going to crowded places?
– Why or why not?
– Is negotiating with a crowd difficult?