I had to interrupt the series of tips from a high scorer to give you the latest update sent by A from Australia. Here are the questions A remembered:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID please?
– What are you doing, working or studying?
– Have you completed your studies?
– What kind of job would you prefer in the future?
– Let’s talk about shopping. Do you like shopping?
– Do you like shopping in big shopping centres?
– Which day of the week do you prefer to shop on and why?
– When was the last time you went shopping?
Talk about the last film you saw, please say:
– where did you watch it?
– what did you like about it?
– what did you dislike about the film?
– why did you choose to watch that film?
– Would you watch that movie again?
– What do you prefer, staying home to watch a movie on a DVD or going to the cinema?
– Do you find time to relax at home?
– Do you relax while watching a movie?
– What are the effects of movies on children?
– Can you learn other people’s culture through TV?
– How does watching film/movie affect a person?
– What do you think about movie stars of today and their actions?