IELTS Speaking questions below were shared by our kind friend V who sat his IELTS exam in Australia. The rest of the sections were exactly like in the recent exam in Taiwan.
– What is your full name?
– What country are you from?
– Are you working or studying?
– What are you studying?
– When did you start speaking English?
– Do you read books? Why?
– How often do you read books?
– What type of books do you like?
– Would you like to write a book one day?
– If yes, why?
Describe your best friend, please say
– How did you meet?
– How do you converse?
– What do you like about your friend?
– How often do you see each other?
– Do you think friendship is important in life? If yes, how?
– How important is to keep in touch with friends?
– Do you have many friends?
– What type of friends do you like?