Our friend S shared the Speaking questions asked in a recent IELTS exam in Australia:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– What should I call you?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– What is your favorite room?
– Do you plan to move in the future?
– Do you prefer to be busy or to have nothing to do?
– Was there a time when you were stressed out because of a busy schedule?
Talk about a photograph that you like. Please say
– What is on that picture?
– When was it taken and by whom?
– Why do you like it?
– Do you think there is a benefit to including images in an advertisement?
– Do you think sometimes particular images should not be shown?
– Do you think it is important that images are included in the news?
– Do you remember a particular photo that impressed you?