Below are the speaking questions from the IELTS exam in Australia, that was shared by our friends J and H yesterday:
– What do you do for a living?
– Do you have any good friends?
– What qualities make a good friend?
Describe a place that you would like to visit, when you have some free time. Please say
– Where would you like to go?
– Whom would you like to go with?
– What would you like to do there?
– Why do you want to go there?
– What do youngsters in your country do in their leisure time?
– How do the older people spend their leisure time?
– Do you see the difference between young and old generation?
Speaking test 2
– Do you work or study?
– Do you go out with your friends often?
– When do you usually meet?
– What do you usually do?
Describe a present you given to someone recently. Please say
– What was it?
– Why did you choose it?
– How did the person feel about your present?
– How have today’s economy affected the tradition of giving gifts?
– What are the most popular presents that people give nowadays?
– What is the future trend of this tradition?