An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, W!) remembered the following questions from the Speaking test:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you watch TV?
– What programs do you like to watch?
– Did you ever buy something advertised on TV or online?
– What do you think about street advertisements?
Describe a sportsperson with a good performance in sport events. Please say
– Who is it?
– Which sport is it?
– How do you feel about his/her performance?
– Why does he/she have good results?
– What are the most popular sports in your country?
– What skills do people need to be good at sports?
– Do you think children should do sports in school?
– Should they be forced to do it even if they don’t like it?
– Are there any sports that women can take part in?