The Speaking questions below were shared by R who wrote to us after her IELTS exam in Australia. Here is what she remembered:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Do you work or study?
– How important is this job to you? How about the the people you work with?
– Do you like flowers? Why or why not?
– What is the meaning of flowers in your country?
Talk about an expensive item that you bought, please say
– What was it?
– When did you buy it? Why?
– Where did you buy it?
– Do you think people are spending a lot today? Why?
– What does influence people in their shopping habits?
– Is it good to spend a lot?
– What do people enjoy buying the most these days?
– Do you think people today are becoming more materialistic than in the past?