Thanks to C who took the IELTS test in Australia we have these Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Do you work or do you study?
– What do you do at work?
– Does your name have a meaning?
– Is your name popular in your country?
– What are the common names in your country?
Talk about one of the occasions when you used public transport. Please say:
– Where did you go?
– Why did you use public transport?
– Describe your experience.
– Do you think people should use public transport more often than driving their own car?
– What do you think the government should do to encourage people to take public transport more often?
– What environmentally-friendly public transport solutions do you think the government should invest in?
– What do you think the government should do to discourage people from buying private cars?