It turns out that the recent IELTS exam in Australia was just like the tests in Hong Kong and Indonesia shared yesterday. Here are the questions C was asked in the Speaking section.
– What is your full name?
– What can I call you?
– Can I see your ID?
– Are you a student?
– Where are you from?
– Why do students choose to become a nurse in your country?
– Do you like nursing?
– Has anyone compelled you to become a nurse?
– Do you like traveling?
– What kind of transport do you usually use?
– Do you use air travel frequently?
– What is your favorite mode of traveling?
– Is air travel costly?
Talk about a cultural festival which people are celebrating in your country, please say
– When and where is it celebrated?
– How is it celebrated?
– What is the difference between its celebration the past and at present?
– What is the importance of celebration?
– What are the usual celebrations in the West and in your country?
– What are the differences of celebrations in the past and at present?
– Is it important to celebrate the New Year?
– Is New Year celebrated in your country?
– What is your opinion about celebrations?
– Do people celebrate marriage? Is it important?
– What are the other types of celebrations in the West?