The speaking questions below were shared by K who took the IELTS test in Australia.
– Can you tell me your full name?
– Where are you from?
– Can you tell me more about your country?
– How is children’s first birthday celebrated in your country?
– What are the important birthdays of a person?
– How do you like to celebrate your birthday, with your family or friends?
– Do you prefer to send letters or emails?
Describe a wedding that you have attended. Please say
– Whose wedding was it?
– Where did it take place?
– How was it celebrated?
– How did you feel about the wedding?
– What is the difference between big and small weddings?
– How do people in your country give gifts to the newlyweds?
– Do you have a certain register for wedding gifts?