The speaking questions below were shared by M who took her IELTS exam in Australia.
– What is your name?
– What country are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Why did you choose that (job or study program)?
– What was your favorite food when you were a child?
– What kind of food would you like your children to eat?
Describe a movie that you saw recently. You should say:
– What was the movie about?
– Where did you see it?
– Who were you with?
– What did you like about the movie?
– What did you dislike about the movie?
– Why did you choose that movie?
– Do you think that parents should know what movies their children watch?
– Do you think that with the developments of DVD, people will go out to the movies less?
– Do you think you can learn about other cultures from movies?
– Do you think people can learn something from movies?
– With the advancement of technology, can anyone make movies?
– Is it possible that anyone that doesn’t have any education can make a successful movie?