Our kind friend J remembered and shared the Speaking questions, that he was asked in his IELTS exam in Australia.
– What do you do, work or study?
– What do you study?
– What is your major?
– Why do you want to choose the networking field?
– Are people from your country fond of food?
– Describe your traditional dish.
Talk about a song that you like the most, please say:
– What song is it?
– Why do you like it?
– When did you listen to it first?
– When / where are you normally listening to it?
– Does music have impact on people from your country?
– What do you think about live performances?
– Compare live performance to recorded music.
– Is the Internet good for music industry?
– Who is your favorite singer?