Not surprisingly, the IELTS exam in Australia was just like the one in China. Here is another set of speaking questions (thanks to A for the contribution!)
– What is your full name?
– What can I call you?
– Where are you from?
– What are you doing, working or studying?
– Where are you doing your studies?
– What is the importance of reading for kids?
Describe a garden where you often go to spend your time, please say
– where it is,
– what is special about it,
– why you go there.
– What outdoor activities people prefer to do?
– What do you think about the city development?
– How countryside is being affected by the city development?
– Do you think government should take care of the natural resources?
– What are the men-made effects on natural resources?