The following IELTS speaking questions were shared by our kind friend D from Australia.
– Tell me about yourself.
– Where do you come from?
– Do you like to travel?
– Where do you usually go?
– How long was the longest trip you have made? Why?
– Where do you want to spend your holiday if given the chance to choose? Why?
– Do you like cooking?
– Normally, who cooks in your home? Why?
– Do you see yourself cooking more in the future? Why?
Talk about a school you have attended as a child. You should say:
– what the school looked like,
– describe the other school children,
– describe the teachers.
– Which do you think is better, a big school or a small school? Why?
– Which has more social effect on school children: school or home? Why?