An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, P!) remembered the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you live now?
– Do you like this place?
– What do you feel are the disadvantages of this place?
– Do you think about moving to a different place?
– Do you get a lot of rain in your country?
– What is more serious, too much rain or too little rain?
Describe an old object that your family has kept. Please say
– What is it?
– How long was it in your family?
– Explain why is it interesting to you.
– Why do you think people keep old objects?
– Why do people go to museums?
– What are the benefits of going to museums?
– Is it better to actually see things in a museum rather than just learn about them?
– Is it important to conserve old buildings?
– Do many people in your country live in old buildings?
– What do you prefer, an old or a modern building to live in?