Our friends H and L who took the IELTS in Australia and Vietnam shared the questions they were asked in the Speaking test:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What city are you from?
– Where is it located exactly?
– Do you like living there?
– Tell me some interesting facts about it.
– Are there many large cities in your country?
Describe the thing that you cannot live without (except phone and internet). Please say
– What is it?
– Why can’t you manage without it?
– How long do you have it for?
– How did you feel without it?
– Did you take photos recently?
– Talk about a photograph or a theme you couldn’t take.
– Do you like to take pictures of yourself? Why?
– Do you think media can influence people to buy or like things they see?
– Why do teenagers want to have the latest devices such as iPhone 5?
– Why do they often buy a new one even though they already have one?
– What do they do with the old one after buying a new one?
– How hard is it for parents to convince their children not to buy an expensive phone?