When J took the IELTS Speaking test in Argentina, he was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you think about robots?
– Where are they used?
– Do you think robots will be developed further?
– What do you think about mirrors?
– Do you think people use mirrors a lot? Why?
– What do you think attracts people to buy something?
– Do you think the government should help small shops? Why?
Describe a popular place for swimming in your city. Please say
– What is this place?
– Where is it situated?
– Why is it so popular?
– How often do you go there?
– Who do you go there with?
– Why is that?
– What sports do you like?
– Why do you like them?