Our friend J took the IELTS Speaking test in Albania and remembered the following questions:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like music?
– What music do you like?
– Do you play a musical instrument?
– How often do you play it?
– Do you like wearing jeans?
– How often do you wear jeans?
– Do you spend a lot on jeans? Why?
– On what occasions do you wear jeans?
Part 2 (Cue card)
Talk about the lifestyle in a village. Please say
– Describe the daily routine there.
– What do they do on a weekend?
– What skills are necessary there?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Would you like to live there? Why?
– Have you ever lived in a village?
– Who would you like to live there with?