Our friend S took the IELTS Speaking test in Albania and remembered the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subjects are you studying?
– What is your major? Why?
– Why did you choose that university?
– Where do you spend your free time?
– Who do you usually spend it with?
– Do you like traveling? Why?
– Do you do it by yourself or with somebody?
– Where do you want to go in the future?
– Why do you want to go there?
– What do you expect from this trip?
Talk about a song from your country. Please say
– Why do you like the song?
– Where did you hear it?
– What are the lyrics and the meaning of this song?
– Talk about the traditional music in your country.
– Where do children and adults learn about traditional music?
– What kind of music do you listen to in your country?
– On what occasions do you listen to traditional music?
– Do young and older generations like to listen to traditional music?