When A took the IELTS Speaking test in Albania he was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– How long do you work there?
– Do you like your job? Why?
– Do you have friends at work?
– Do you like traveling?
– How often do you do it?
– Who do you usually travel with?
– Why do you do it?
Describe a photograph of you taken by someone else. Please say
– Who took it?
– Where and when was it?
– Describe the photo.
– Do you like taking photographs?
– What do you think about news media and photography?
– Is there a difference between professional and amateur photography?
– Can you tell the difference in quality?