An IELTS test taker from Albania remembered the following questions from his recent Speaking test:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Do you like rain?
– Does the weather impact your mood?
– What do you think about teenagers today?
– Are you in touch with them?
– What kind of relationship do you have with them?
Talk about something you have recently bought. Please say
– What was it?
– Why did you buy it?
– Is it useful to you?
– Why are you so excited about this purchase?
– Do you like shopping?
– When do you like to shop?
– Do you think shopping can affect people’s mood?
– What kind of effect can it have?
– Do people in your country enjoy shopping?
– What kind of shopping do they like?