M remembered the following IELTS Speaking questions after taking his test in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– What do you enjoy about your job?
– Lets talk about public holidays.
– Do you like the New Year celebration?
– How many public holidays are there in your country?
– What do you do during these holidays?
– Which places are normally crowded in your country during holidays?
– Do you enjoy being in crowded places?
Talk about an instance when you received bad service. Please say
– Where and when was it?
– Who provided the service?
– What did you do after that?
– Do you receive bad service often?
– Why do you think it is happening?
– What should people do about it?
– Why do you think some people choose to be quiet and walk away after receiving bad service?