IELTS in Nottingham (UK) was the same as exams in Iran and Egypt. Speaking, of course, is different for every student and here are the questions that W. remembered:
– What is your name?
– Where are you from?
– Do you study or do you work?
– What type of study you are doing?
– Do you enjoy traveling? Why?
Tell me about a famous historical place that you have visited. You should include in your answer
– where is it located?
– what is it about that place that interests you the most?
I was asked about:
– Some of the famous historical places in my country & where are they located?
– Do you think people have stopped visiting these historical places and museums nowadays?
– Do you agree that people must pay to visit these historical places and museums?
– What other ways the people can get information about history in?
– Do you think TV is a good medium to learn about the history of any place?
– What about films, do you think they give complete information about the historical events?