Our Sudanese friend A who lives in Norway described his (very) recent IELTS:
– What is your name?
– What shall I call you?
– Where are you from?
– Describe the city you live in.
– Do you have visitors in your house ?
– How often?
– What kind of preparation do you do to have your guests?
– Are you interested in the news?
– How do you follow the news?
Talk about a success you had in your life, you should say:
– when was it?
– why was it important?
– why did you choose to do that?
– Do you think a good employee should be rewarded ?
– Do you think success leads to happiness?