IELTS test in Vietnam was just like the exam in Malaysia I posted about yesterday. Here is the version of Speaking questions that our Vietnamese friend R remembered and shared:
– Are you working or studying?
– What have you studied at university?
– Did you chose to study it from the beginning?
– What do you like about your course?
– What kind of advertising do you like to watch?
– Are there a lot of advertisements in your country?
– Have you ever bought something because of an advertisement?
Describe a job that you think you would be good at. You should say
– what that job is,
– what would you have to do and
– explain why that job would be suitable for you.
– What is important when choosing a job?
– How about salary, is salary important?