IELTS Speaking questions were shared by M (thanks a lot!) who remembered the following from her exam in Glasgow, UK:
– Introduce yourself.
– Where are you from?
– Do you study or work right know?
– What’s your job like?
– Do you use cellphone? Why or why not?
– Is there anything special about using cellphone that you do not like?
– What was your favorite food when you were a child?
– Do you like that food now?
– If your children ask for that food, do you make it for them? Why or why not?
Talk about a subject that you liked it at secondary school, please say:
– What was the subject?
– Why did you like it?
– For how long did you like it?
– Which subject the students do like at high school in your country right now?
– Is there any special reason for that?
– How are the education facilities in your country in high schools? Are there enough?
– Do you think it is a good idea to guide students directly to choose their career? Why or why not?