IELTS Speaking test was shared by Z from the UK, who sent the following questions:
– Do you live in a house or a flat?
– What do you like the most about your house?
– Describe the area where you live.
– Do you like sports?
– Do you think children should be encouraged to do more sports?
– Do you like flowers? Why?
– On what occasions in your country people give flowers?
– Do many people in your country grow flowers?
Describe a journey you want to go on with your friend, please say:
– where you want to travel,
– why you want to travel with your friend,
– how you want to travel.
– Why people choose to travel with friends/family?
– Why is it important to have holidays / to travel?
– Do people in your country travel a lot?
– Do they like long journeys / short journeys? Why?
– What is the difference between a holiday and a business trip?
– Do you think people can learn about a country from the TV and the Internet, rather than by traveling?
– Do you think government should do something to decrease the number of flights / long-distance journeys by plane?
– What do you think about media influencing travel decisions?