IELTS in Thailand was identical to the exams in Australia, Malaysia and Brunei we shared yesterday. Here is another version of the Speaking test sent by P:
– Which part of the country are you from?
– Where is your hometown?
– Do you think your hometown is the best place to grow up?
– Do you like cooking?
– In the future do you think you will cook more or less?
Describe an interesting animal, please say
– what is it?
– how did you come to know about this animal?
– what facts about this animal do you find interesting?
– What are the advantages of zoos?
– What are the disadvantages of zoos?
– Do you think animals should live in a zoo?