IELTS speaking questions from Spain were shared by M (thank you!), here they are:
– What is your name?
– Where’s your hometown?
– What can you recommend in your hometown?
– Do you like traveling?
– Where do you want to go traveling?
Describe a park or an outdoor place where you enjoyed being, you should say:
– what did it look like?
– What did you do there?
– Why did you enjoy being there?
– Can you name outdoor places where people go?
– What do you do in a garden or another outdoor place?
– Do you think there could be more done to protect nature?
– What could there be done?
– What effect does the urbanization have on countrysides?