Our friend E. from Madrid remembered her IELTS Speaking questions, which were gratefully accepted. Here they are:
– What is your name?
– Who cooks in your house?
– Do you prefer to cook your food or to just buy it ready?
– What is your house like?
– Which part of it do you prefer to other parts?
– Have you made any modifications to your home?
– What kind of people use internet in your country?
– Who taught you how to use internet?
Describe a change that you would like to make in the future, you should say:
– what that change is,
– what you have done to make that change happen,
– why you want to make it.
– What are the most important changes in one’s life?
– Do you think people like changes?
– To what extent changes mean progress?