Speaking questions from IELTS exams in Oman and UAE were shared by R and X, who remembered this much:
Speaking test in UAE
– The regular identification questions.
– Why do you wear a watch?
– Why is time important?
– What is the importance of being punctual?
– How would you feel if you were late for a meeting?
Talk about a place where you have stayed for certain time, please say
– why you went there,
– what were your experiences there,
– explain about the importance of that place to you.
– How do you feel about senior citizens adjusting to city life?
– What is the best time in one’s life to spend in a city?
– What does city life mean to you?
– Where would you prefer to live in your old age?
Speaking test in Oman
– What is your full name?
– Where do you come from?
– Do you study or work?
– What is your job?
– Why did you choose that job?
– How did you feel on the first day at work?
Describe something you bought and never used, please say:
– What was that?
– When and where did you buy it?
– Why didn’t you use it?
– Do people in your country like to go shopping?
– What is the difference between shopping in your country and in Oman?
– How often do you go shopping?
– What shop do you buy clothes in?
– Do you often buy things that you don’t need?
– Do you think advertisements on TV have more influence or those in a magazine?