IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia was the same as in Sydney (the exam was published yesterday), but here is another version of the Speaking test, shared by G (thanks!):
– What type of house do you live in?
– What are the advantages of your unit/house to you?
– Would you recommend this area to someone, and if yes, why?
Describe a journey that you would like to go on with your friend, please say:
– where you would like to go,
– why would you go there?
– whom would you choose to go with and why?
– how would you get there?
– How does traveling helps in one’s life?
– What is the difference between a business travel and travel for business?
– Does traveling offer any kind of help to older people and young children?
– Do you follow fashion, if yes, why?
– Do you like shopping?
– What do you like to buy?
– What kind of fashion people follow in your country? Has it changed a lot?
– What kind of movies did you like to watch when you were a child?
– Is there any difference between watching movies at home and in cinema?
– Do you think you will have more tourism in your country?