IELTS Speaking questions from Malaysia were shared by I. (thank you!), who remembered the following:
– What is your name? What should I call you?
– Do you work or study?
– What type of work do you do?
– What are your responsibilities at work?
– Do you eat fruits and vegetables?
– What kind of fruits do you eat?
– How often do you eat?
– Do you buy fruits yourself?
– Does your house have any machines?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of using machines at home?
Talk about one of the machines/devices that you would like to buy, you should say:
– what it is ,
– why you would like to buy it,
– what its features are.
– Did you learn painting at school?
– Do you think schools should have a painting course? Why?
– Many university students nowadays are studying technology, what do you think about this?