IELTS Speaking questions from Malaysia (see the rest of the exam here) were shared by M, who remembered this much:
– Introduce yourself.
– Describe your hometown.
– How did you spend time in your hometown when you were a child?
– What kind of improvements would you suggest for your hometown?
– What colors do you like?
– What color would you paint your room?
– Do you wear clothes of your favorite color?
– What are the colors that have significance to the people of your country?
Talk about a musical piece that you like, please say
– What is your favorite music?
– What musical instrument is playing there?
– When is it usually playing?
– How does music affect people’s mood?
– Is Internet affecting music industry?
– Why people want to be in the music industry?
– Is it acceptable to be in the music industry because you love music, and then make it your profession?