IELTS Speaking tests in Kuwait and Sri Lanka were described by H. and J., here are the questions:
Speaking test in Sri Lanka
– What is your full name?
– What shall i call you?
– Can I see your ID?
– Do you work or study?
– Tell me about your first day at work.
– Why was it important?
– Do you like cooking?
Describe a place that you visited in the past, you should say:
– Where it was,
– when it was,
– what that place was
– why you remembered that place.
– What do you suggest the schools should do to improve the learning of history in your country?
Speaking test in Kuwait
– Can you tell me your family name?
– What do you do?
– Where are you from?
Describe the leisure time activity that you would like to do, please say
– what the activity is,
– how would you do it,
– what are the materials required,
– where would you do it.
– Do you think having hobbies are a waste of time?
– Many people feel that hobbies are a waste of time, do you think they are right?
– Children are wasting a lot of time on leisure activities, when they should be concentrating on their studies. Do you think this is right?
– What do you think should be done?