IELTS in Kazakhstan was shared by R, who remembered and emailed me his questions. Thank you, R., your help is much appreciated. And a gentle reminder people whose IELTS test is this weekend – please email me anything you remember when your exam is over. Nothing is too insignificant, and every little bit counts.
– What is you full name?
– Where do you live?
– Do you want to move to another city?
– What impression did you get when you used a computer the first time?
– Do you play computer games?
– What gifts are usually offered in your country?
Talk about a specials gift offered by you to somebody, you should say:
– When was it?
– To whom did you offer it?
– What was the gift?
– How do you usually celebrate your birthday?
– What kind of gifts you prefer to offer?
– In your family do you make presents?
– What do think about gifts between companies?
– Can offering of gifts influence an economy of a country?