IELTS Speaking questions in 2 versions were shared by S and F from Iran. Here is what they remembered:
Speaking test 1
– Where were you born?
– Do you think your hometown is a good place to grow up in?
– Where do you recommend others to visit in your hometown?
– Do you like cooking?
– When was the last time you cooked?
– Do you think you will cook more in the future?
Talk about an interesting message you got by phone or through email. You should say:
– when it was,
– what it was about,
– who it was from.
– In what situations do you think communication is very important?
– Do you think it is more important between parents and their children or between a husband and a wife?
– What are the qualities that individuals should have to communicate well?
Speaking test 2
– May I have your full name, please?
– Are you studying or working?
– What kind of weather do you like? Why?
– Do you like shopping? Why?
– Where do you usually go shopping?
Describe a job you would like to have, please say:
– what that job would be,
– where you would like to work,
– why you would like it.
– What are the effects of having a good job?
– What employers could provide workers with instead of high salary?