IELTS exam in Iran was shared by N. (thank you, our kind friend!) who remembered the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Do you work or study?
– What is your favorite sport?
– Do you think that it is necessary for children to do sports?
– Do you like flowers?
– When was the last occasion that you bought flowers for someone?
Talk about an important event that you went to recently ( a carnival / a sports event / etc), you should say:
– What was the event?
– Who was there?
– Did you enjoy it?
– Tell me about some events in your country that people celebrate.
– Tell me about some occasions when people give flowers to each other in your country.