IELTS speaking questions from Iran were shared by M. who remembered the following:
– What is your full name?
– Where are you from?
– Is it your home town?
– Do you live with your family?
– Do you think your home town is a good place for living? Why?
– Where do you recommend for visitor to go in your home town?
– Talk about seasons in your country.
Talk about something healthy that you have done, please say
– What was it?
– Why do you think it was good for your health?
– What did you do?
– Did you recommend it to your friends?
– Do you think the state of public health has changed in the last 20 years? Why?
– What government can do to improve healthiness?
– What can be done in schools for children in that respect?
– Do you think women are more conscious about health than men? Why?
– What is your view of the education environment?
– How people get their information about healthiness?