IELTS speaking test in India was shared by D., and thanks to his kindness we have the following questions:
– What is your name?
– How may I address you?
– Are you a student?
– Describe your hometown.
– What have you been doing / studying in last year?
– Did you know from the very younger age that you will learn about computers?
– What inspired you to learn about computers?
– How is it helping you in your education?
Talk about a trip that you missed, you should say
– when and with whom it was,
– where to,
– why you missed it (give a reason),
– whether or not you regret missing it,
– what you missed by not going on this trip.
– What is the difference between the two?
– How today’s technology is affecting air travel?
– Do you think that in the future air travel will decline or increase? Why?
– What are the main problems a tourist faces while touring a new country?
– What should a tourist do to tackle all these problems?