IELTS Speaking questions were shared by two of our friends from Dubai, who remembered the following:
Speaking test 1
– Do you like wearing a watch?
– Do you feel like time is going very fast?
– Do you feel like time is going very slowly?
– What is the climate like in your hometown?
– Do you like that kind of climate? Why?
Talk about a letter or a postcard that you received, please say
– who sent it to you,
– when you received it,
– what was the content,
– how it made you feel.
– What do you prefer, an e-card or a regular letter?
– Are you receiving any letters from anyone?
– Do you like sending letters or emails better?
Speaking test 2
– Are you a student or working?
– Discuss your job profile.
– What are your favorite colours?
– What do they mean?
– Do you wear those colours?
– What are the colours people in your country wear the most?
Talk about your friend whom you helped a lot, please say
– How did you help him / her ?
– Why did you decide to help that person?
– How did you feel after you helped?
– In the future what kind of job you would like to do?
– Tell me about the values which old people need.
– How are they different from the values that young people need?
– Do you think that people in carer jobs should be paid more? Why?