Yesterday I wrote about IELTS test in Sydney, and later on additional information arrived. Let’s thank S for sharing the questions he was asked in Canberra. Here is what S. tells us in his email:
“I would like to thank you and IELTS-Blog. It really helped me, I think my exam went well. I was very surprised in the test, guess why: the examiner asked me the same questions and the writing test was the same as a topic published on your site and I was practicing those questions lots of times :)”
– What is your full name?
– How can I call you?
– Can I see your identification?
– Where are you living now?
– Do you like living there? Why?
– What are the transportation methods are used in your area?
– Do you drive ? Why?
– When will you allow your children to drive?
Describe the happiest event of your life, you should say:
– When was it?
– Where was it?
– On what occasion?
– Do you believe that the young generation is not following the old traditions?
The examiner then asked me 2 or 3 questions more on the same topic of ‘traditions’.