IELTS exam in Canada, according to our friend P, was just like the recent test in India. Here is the version of Speaking questions that P remembered and shared:
– What is your name?
– What shall I call you?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you watch / listen to weather reports?
– How weather affects you?
– What is your favorite weather? Why?
– Do you play any sports?
– Is sport good for children?
Talk about how you spent your last weekend, please say
– where you went,
– what you have done,
– whom you spent time with.
– How people plan for their weekend?
– Why working people and students look forward to the weekend?
– Is it good for the society to have shift jobs?
– What are the negative impacts of shift jobs on families?
– Which industries require shift jobs?