The last IELTS exams in December in Brazil and Thailand were shared by our caring friends. Here are 2 versions of the Speaking test from the these countries:
Speaking test 1
– What is your home like?
– What is your favorite room and why?
– What time do you usually wake up in the morning and why?
– What is your favorite time during the day?
– Tell me about your work.
Talk about a course that you would like to do if you had time, please say:
– When would you do it?
– Why would you choose it?
– Do you think it would be easy or hard for you?
– Do you agree or disagree that universities should only have courses that lead to jobs?
– What should be more appreciated as a job requirement: education or work experience? Why?
– Do you think it is possible to study without a teacher?
– Where do you first learned about the Internet?
– What do you think is the role played by the Internet in education nowadays?
– Can you tell me your full name?
– Do you work or are you a student?
– Where do you work?
– What do you have to do in your work?
– Do you have to talk to a lot of people at work?
– Do you prefer to work with people or alone?
– What time do you normally get up?
– How has your routine changed?
Talk about some good news you received over the phone, please say:
– Who phoned you to tell the good news?
– Where were you at that time?
– What was the news?
– What do you think about email?
– If you can choose, will you email or phone people?
– What are the differences between a mobile phone and a land line phone?
– What do you think people dislike about phones?
– When did you learn about the Internet?
– What do you think the benefits of the Internet are?
– Which group of people uses the Internet the most?